Monday, August 10, 2015

Fly Fishing Lessons New Hampshire

Since I was a young boy, I have put in thousands of hours into the sport we call fishing.  Much of that time has been spent trying to catch fish.  As I got older, I became less interested in catching fish and more interested in becoming a student of fly-fishing.  Today, I will forever be a student, but the teacher within me is happily sharing my fishing knowledge and skill.  Bottom line:  I am a teacher; teaching is where I thrive; I am most happy teaching and I am SUPER happy when I receive such high praise from my clients.

To all my clients, thank you for your kind words and support of FCFF's mission.  FCFF will continue to be a 'donation only' teaching platform, and I promise to continue being the BEST teacher I can be... that I will guaranty!

Client Testimonial 

About 10 months ago, I met Nick Drinker.  I quickly learned that he had several bamboo rods that have been in his family for several generations; some of the rods needed repairs. So, off we went to visit our local bamboo rod expert, Fred Kretchman​ http://www.finebamboorods.com/Welcome_1.html
Fred told us that one of the rods was worth the time and effort to restore it.  Nick did not hesitate, he asked Fred to restore the rod (it's a family heirloom).  Fast forward to today; Nick invited me to go fishing with him. Post restoration, it was the first time he had used the bamboo rod. I had the pleasure of casting it. In all honesty, I have never roll cast a finer rod! 

After a long lay-off, Nick is just getting back into fly fishing; I am glad to help him and be part of this energy! 

Mark Foley, Owner and Head Guide, is outstanding.  Mark is very knowledgeable about fly-fishing; helpful, insightful, patient and fun to be with.  I would not hesitate to recommend him for guiding and/or teaching about fishing.  I look forward to someday going with him on one of his noted Patagonia fishing tours, but for now, he's tops as a guide and friend in New England.

N. Drinker.  Exeter, NH.  USA.