Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Fly Fishing Lessons: West Washington Park, Denver Colorado


Hi Denver.

It's spring -- time for fly-fishing and casting lessons.  Lessons are held at west washington park, and field trips are offered to popular rivers. 

Why First Cast?

-  Our class size is never more than 4 students
-  Maximum 1:1 teaching time with a certified instructor
-  We teach to your level, both single and two hand casting
-  12 years old and under are FREE, when supervised by an adult


Don't Take our Word, Read Client Testimonials:


Recently while in Denver, I had the opportunity to work with Mark Foley to help tune my casting. Initially I had contacted Mark in regarding his guided DIY fly fishing in Argentina, which led me to see that he was also an FFI casting instructor and had recently relocated to Denver.  As opportunity would have it, I had 3 days in Denver that included a free morning -- so, I contacted Mark about a casting lesson.  After meeting at the agreed time Mark set up targets, at varying distances, and the lesson began with him watching my casting stroke.  As expected he noted both good and bad. In the next 3 hours, Mark worked on correcting my bad habits and expanding on the good. At the end of the session I was impressed with my progress, even with the 20+ mph wind that kicked up about halfway though the lesson. The 3 hours passed before I knew it, and my accuracy improved, as did my ability to deal with wind.  I was so impressed, for my next time in the Denver, I plan to schedule another lesson for myself. In short, I was very happy with my progress and highly recommend Mark to anyone wanting to either learn to cast or improve their casting. Tight lines.  
D. Jennings. Grand Junction, CO.